Default Header


There are many different types of child care funding available, some of which may offer ways to reduce your costs.

Childcare Vouchers

We are proud to say that we accept all forms of childcare vouchers for working parents. 



• Care4
• Edenred
• Computershare
• Kiddivoucher
• Sodexo
• Fidelity
• Apple Voucher
• Care2Learn
• Yoga Matters
• In Health Ltd


Child Tax Credits

Families with children can claim Child Tax Credit if their income is no more than £58,175 a year (up to £66,350 if you have a child under one). The amount you get depends on various things, including your annual income and is paid directly into the bank of the main carer.
The other tax credit you may be entitled to, if either you or your partner is working, is called Working Tax Credit. It includes a childcare element to help families who are working and spending money on childcare. Please contact HMRC for further information.
Child Tax Credit Information


Government Funding

We are registered to take 2, 3 and 4 years old under the Nursery Education Grant (NEG)
Also known as 'free early years' education' or the '15 free hours' scheme', this grant entitles all three and four year old to 15 hours of free early education each week, term time only. The entitlement starts from the beginning of the school term immediately following the child's third birthday and continues until the end of the school term before they are eligible to start primary school. For example, if your child turns three in February, their entitlement would start from the beginning of the summer term in April.






Contact a Little Learners Montessori Nursery near you:

                Our accreditations:


Watford | Tel: 01923 804488

Northwood | Tel: 01923 824 324

Cricklewood | Tel: 020 8450 3322 

Wembley Park | Tel: 020 8904 1014

Wembley | Tel: 020 8904 1001


Terms and Conditions
© The Little Learners Montessori Ltd. 2014


You may also be interested in...